Modular 4K/60 SDI / HDMI Bridge
- Four SDI (DIN) inputs or outputs (software defined), one HDMI 2.0a input and one HDMI 2.0a output (software defined)
- SMPTE 425-5 compliant (i.e. square division and 2SI support)
- Receive and combine four SDI 3Gbps 1080p @ 60 Hz signals and output to HDMI or 10G fiber at 4096x2160p @ 60 Hz
- Receive and split HDMI or 10G fiber signals at 4096x2160p @ 60 Hz and output to four SDI at 1080p @ 60 Hz each
- Receive two HDMI or 10G fiber video signals at 4096x2160p @ 30/60 Hz and output scaled video individually to two SDIs
- Receive two SDI 3Gbps 1080p @ 60 Hz signals and output each individually to 10G fiber
- Ultra low latency transport over 10GE links
- High-quality output scaling and frame sync
Modular 10GE SDI/HDMI Bridge
The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S is a versatile 10GE SDI/HDMI bridge that has four modes of operation:
- 4K SDI transmit mode allows you to ingest uncompressed broadcast video and audio from four SDI inputs, seamlessly combine the video together, and output via HDMI at 4K60 or via 10G fiber at 4K60 with visually lossless lightweight compression.
- 4K SDI receive mode allows you to ingest uncompressed video and audio via HDMI or 10G fiber, split the video into four partitions, and output via the four SDI outputs at 1080p60 each.
- 4K individual receive mode allows you to ingest two 4K30/4K60 (4:2:2 or 4:4:4) video signals via HDMI or two compressed 4K30/4K60 (4:2:2 or 4:4:4) video signals over 10G fiber, and output individually over two SDIs (one scaled 1080p60 video per SDI output).
- SDI individual transmit mode allows you to ingest uncompressed broadcast video and audio from two SDI inputs and output each individually over 10G fiber.
The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S is a modular device and is installed in an Evertz rack mount modular frame. This approach offers flexibility and density as well as a secure and reliable solution for mounting next to servers.
Live AV Transport
In addition to bridge functionality, the MMA10G-TRM4K-4S can encapsulate uncompressed video and audio from its SDI and HDMI ports and transports them with ultra low latency over its 10GE links.
High-Quality Scaling and Frame Sync
The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S employs EvertzAV's latest in scaling technology with high-quality algorithms providing the best picture quality possible. The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S also supports frame sync capabilities that can be locked to genlock.
3Gbps SDI and HDMI 2.0a Interfaces
For its four SDI inputs/outputs, the MMA10G-TRM4K-4S supports multiple resolutions within the SMPTE 2048-2, 296M, 274M, and 259M standards, as well as both the square division and 2SI methods of 4K transport detailed in the SMPTE 425-5 standard. The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S also supports one HDMI 2.0a input and one output with resolution support of up to 4096x2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling. The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S features customizable EDID tables and scaling on the output paths that insure the smoothest handoff between sources and sinks.
The MMA10G-TRM4K-4S can be remotely monitored via the SNMP protocol using Evertz' award winning VistaLINK Pro NMS software suite. VistaLINK allows a single user from a single workstation complete visibility into the operation of the MMA-10G ecosystem. Users can prevent issues from becoming outages quickly and easily using Evertz' VistaLINK Pro.
|Video Inputs/Outputs||4 SDI (DIN) (software defined), 1 HDMI 2.0a input, and 1 HDMI 2.0a output (software defined)|
|SDI Supported Resolutions||SMPTE 259M:
|HDMI Supported Resolutions||Up to 4096x2160p @ 60 Hz (4:4:4 color sampling)|
|Audio Inputs||1 stereo unbalanced analog (terminal header)|
|Audio Input Impedance||High impedance|
|Audio Input Level||Line level (+4dBu)|
|Audio Outputs||1 stereo unbalanced analog (terminal header)|
|Audio Output Impedance||600 Ω|
|Audio Output Level||Line level (+4dBu)|
|10GE Outputs||2 SFP+ (see available accessories)|
|HDMI Audio||LPCM (up to 8 channels)
Passthrough support for Dolby Digital®/AC-3, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS®, DTS-ES, DTS-HD High Res, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
|Security Compliance||Compliant with applicable DoD Network Devices Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) findings|
|Modular Design||7800/7801 device, installed in 7800/7801FR|
|DC Input Voltage||12VDC provided by frame|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Relative Humidity||10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|MMA10G-TRM4K-4S||Modular 4K/60 SDI/HDMI bridge with high-quality scaling and frame sync|
|7801FR||Modular frame, 1RU, 4 slots|
|7801FC||Modular frame controller for 1RU|
|7800FR-QT||Modular quiet frame, 3RU, 15 slots, dual PS|
|7800FC||Modular frame controller for 3RU|
|MMA10G-SFP-TR85||SFP+, 10GE, 850nm, MMF, 50/125, LC/LC|
|MMA10G-SFP2-TR13||SFP+, 10GE, 1310nm, SMF, 9/125, LC/LC, 10km|
|MMA10G-SFP-SFP-MM3||Hot-pluggable twinax SFP+, 10GE, 850nm, AOC, 3m|